Khaki Zip Polo – Classic Base layer
Adventure awaits and S’No Queens know that the tallest mountain and steepest slope is only a challenge to overcome. Why not go for it wearing our khaki zip polo base layers, made from a silk blend. The technical fabric has been created with performance in mind, allowing full range of movement, the silk traps air and feels soft against your skin. This lightweight fabric comes in a number of colours and cuts but you cannot beat our classic range and in this season’s Khaki colour you will want to show off this khaki zip polo top on and off the slopes.
Worn as a performance base layer under your designer ski clothes you can pair this zip polo top with our classic khaki leggings to keep you warm for a full day on the slopes.
The diamante detail on the shoulder is CLASSIC S’No Queen and is too pretty to hide under bulky outerwear. This flattering top is perfect to show off at the Apres, for S’No Queens who work hard and play hard.
S’No Queen Luxury thermal with Silk
- 80% Micro Modal, 15% Silk, 5% Lycra
- Super softness kind to sensitive skin thanks to the use of Lenzing Fibre’s Micro Modal.
- Special rib structure traps air between outer layers boosting thermal properties.
- Silk is intrinsically thermal by nature an adds warmth to the garment.
- Wicks moisture away from the body to help keep you dry and fresh.
- Virtually eliminates static cling due to superb moisture retention properties.
- Maintains its shape even after multiple washes thanks to the use of Lycra elastane.